Wood Mackenzie Research and Consulting
Delivering commercial insight to the
global energy industry
Cost relief in sight for Asian steelmakers
- In this podcast Clare Eilbeck, Wood Mackenzie's Steel analyst, examines excess capacity & poor margins in the steel industry
- More Information
- Cost relief in sight for Asian steelmakers
- Global Economic Growth – Key Challenges to 2030
- Benchmarking oil and gas production,reserves & valuations
- Record upstream M&A spend in 2012
- Video - Horizons 2013: Key themes for the year ahead
- Can China drive global recovery?
- The spectrum of fiscal share
- The Dynamics of Western Canadian LNG Exports
- Iron ore & metallurgical coal: the long haul for projects
- How low can base metal prices go?