Future of Global Deepwater Markets Multi-Client Study
The deepwater frontier is increasingly viewed as the key driver for growth among the Majors, Independents, and NOCs as well as oilfield service companies and rig contractors. As competition increases and activity spreads beyond the core basins, sophisticated global analysis is required to support and guide deepwater strategies and investments.
Future of Global Deepwater Markets is a new multi-client study from Wood Mackenzie that provides a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the deepwater and Arctic upstream sectors. The study leverages Wood Mackenzie’s global databases and expertise, delivering a tool that provides an unprecedented level of insight and analysis out to 2022. The tool and corporate reports provide
- The global supply and demand outlook for the deepwater market.
- Well demand analysis at the global, regional, country and basin level, including profiling of that demand by well type, and development characteristics (depths, temperatures, and pressures).
- An understanding of the changing profile and scale of opportunity in established, emerging and frontier markets.
- The ability to test the robustness of the global deepwater market and corporate portfolios under different oil prices.
- Analysis of the portfolios, strategies and activity of the 20 leading deepwater players using the Corporate reports and the study tool.
To receive more details about the study please ‘Register your interest’ using the blue button below.
Share this page through email | del.icio.us | digg | what's this?
T +44 (0)131 243 4477
T +1 713 470 1700
T +65 6518 0888