1. Country Reports
• Country reports provide the market structure, company positions, profitability, demand, product trade, balances, refining infrastructure and fuels marketing.
• The content is forward-looking with focus on implications and opinion.
• West Europe - France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Iceland.
• Central & Eastern Europe - Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro & Kosovo.
2. Company Reports
• One profile for each company operating in West Europe and Central & Eastern Europe. API, BP, Cepsa, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Eni, ERG, ExxonMobil, Galp, Grupo Lotos, Hellenic Petroleum, Ina, KPI, Lukoil, MOL, Neste, Nynas, OMV, Petrol, PKN Orlen, Preem, Petroplus, Repsol YPF, Rompetrol, Shell, StatoilHydro, Tamoil, Total.
• European 'At a Glance' benchmarks
- Importance of Europe in portfolio; balance between refining and retail marketing
- Asset quality vs peer group, refining and retail marketing
- Drivers of European net cash margin
• Executive Briefing & Strategy
• Portfolio Position
- Map with annotation
- Refining & marketing summary tables
- Asset strength vs market attractiveness
• Key Themes
- Profitability drivers
- Supply/demand position
• SWOT analysis
• Corporate Development
3. Downstream Market View Report
• Focused and timely report delivered monthly (10 times per year)
• Summary market trends & outlook
- 1-2 pages of text reviewing recent trends and any implications for the outlook
• Refining margins
- Table of indicator margins plus chart plotting indicator ytd vs Wood Mackenzie forecast
• Marketing margins
- Key markets only
- Table of key product margins plus chart vs Wood Mackenzie forecasts
• Product demand
- Monthly review of OECD Europe oil demand
- Short term trends in key products vs Wood Mackenzie full year forecasts
• Corporate development
- Analysis/commentary of significant European downstream deals
4. Data Tool
• Data Tool provides access to the latest data and numerical analysis
• The tool allows users to get straight to the data and cut across the individual product/country/company analysis to
- run queries on the data
- extract data into their own spreadsheets
• The tool contains two types of data
- End-user product prices and distribution margins
Topical reports providing commentary on the issues and trends in the European downstream markets.