The North Sea Oil and Gas map shows oil and gas infrastructure in the region (Denmark, The Netherlands, Norway and the UK) including:
- active licences
- exploration/appraisal well locations
- existing and planned pipeline locations
There are also detailed charts showing:
- Commercial liquids production in each country, (2000 - 2020)
- Commercial gas production in each country, (2000 - 2020)
- Remaining commercial liquids as at 1 Jan 2012
- Remaining commercial gas as at 1 Jan 2012
The North Sea Oil and Gas map allows you to get a rapid appreciation of:
- the scale and nature of the oil and gas business in the North Sea area
- which operators are active in the region
- the location of the main North Sea oil and gas projects
- the level of infrastructure
- reserves maturity
The North Sea Oil and Gas map is invaluable to anyone interested in the North Sea energy sector.
Map size: 841mm x 1189mm
Map orientation: Portrait
Publish date: January 2012
Delivery Details: Map(s) will be delivered to you by courier. Please allow 4-5 working days (excluding holidays) for receipt.
This map is produced using our extensive GIS database, PathFinder. Click here for more information on PathFinder.
Purchase this map by clicking the 'Buy Now/Add to Basket' button.