Wood Mackenzie's Iron Ore Cost Service provides a comprehensive analysis of production on an asset by asset basis.
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
The key features and deliverable of the service are:
- Our industry standard C1 costing methodology
- Analysis on 154 mines from 14 countries including 58 Chinese mines and 22 projects
- Quarterly updates, base data updated
- Rigorous, top-down macro model coupled with proprietary bottom up analysis
- Global network of dedicated analysts available to advice our clients
Profiles, Analysis and Insights
- Proprietary, bottom-up asset profiling
- Analysis of industry trends
- Topical research insights on the mining industry
- Cost league reporting tool
- Powerful data visualisation tool
- Run scenarios on cost and margin curves
- Value iron ore mines and company profiles
The Iron Ore Cost Service is available by annual subscription and is accessed online within the Wood Mackenzie client portal.
For more information on the Iron Ore Cost Service, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: