Global Gas Suite - helping clients understand the dynamics of the global gas market.
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
In order to understand the risks and opportunities in a globalised gas world, an in-depth analysis of gas markets and gas flows is essential. Across Wood Mackenzie, there are several solutions that can fit individual clients' needs.
- A linear programming optimisation model, pre-populated with Wood Mackenzie data, enabling sensitivity analysis of global gas dynamics and pricing on a monthly or annual basis.
- Clear, consistent, and independent view of the global gas market
- Allows scenario testing to assist in strategic planning
- Provides the flexibility and transparency to allow you to input your own proprietary data for key project evaluation
- Provides the ability to answer complex questions on global gas flows and market dynamics on a regional and country basis
- A quantitative engine to assist consistency in internal analysis and planning
- Allows the seasonal dynamics of gas to be evaluated on a global basis
- An online, interactive database that allows clients to query the base case outputs of the Global Gas Model.
- Provides instant extraction of data, charts and maps, addressing gas supply, demand, flows and prices on a country, regional or global basis.
- Monthly or annual data granularity is provided in a variety of formats through to 2030.
- An online reference service, providing clients with a clear, concise view of global gas dynamics and pricing
- It updates clients on the key inputs that will impact the future outlook
- It explores future possible outcomes associated with key inputs using "what-if" analysis
- It provides signposting of key future events and behaviours with corresponding outcomes
- The analysis leverages our proprietary Global Gas Model
- It enables clients to form a view of how market dynamics will directly affect their business
For more information on our Global Gas offerings, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: