Wood Mackenzie's new Multi-Client Study, 'Changing the Game : The Future for North American Natural Gas' focuses on alternative supply and demand scenarios for natural gas with accompanying analysis of the implications for the coal market, covering the 2009 - 2020 timeframe.
The study focuses on this shift of market dynamics and poses these key questions:
- Are the unconventional plays set to be the next "game changer" for US natural gas, or has their potential been overblown?
- Which supply sources are the likely winners and losers?
- What could be the impact on coal production? LNG imports?
- What will be the likely effect on existing and future pipeline infrastructure?
- What will be the impact of differing economic recovery scenarios on North American natural gas market dynamics?
- How potential carbon legislation affect the power markets, coal markets, and the role of natural gas?
By understanding the impact of specific variables, participants can evaluate the most important factors potentially impacting their business. Understanding the range of "realistic" outcomes can help companies calibrate their future strategies.
Who Benefits across the Value Chain
- Pipeline and Storage
- Power Generation
- Gas Distribution
- LNG Importers
- The report is provided in .pdf format, outlining the project objectives, methodology, results and conclusions via Wood Mackenzie's web portal
- The numerical results for each scenario are presented in a series of MS Excel spreadsheets
For more information on Changing the Game - The Future for North American Natural Gas, email email@example.com.
Further product information
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: