Understand the economics of mining and processing from ore to refined metal
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
The service will enable you to understand market dynamics and identify the efficiency and competitiveness of assets and companies.
Wood Mackenzie's Cost Service provides a comprehensive analysis of revenue, capital and operating costs.
- Understand production, revenue and costs, by asset, to identify the efficiency of operations and key competitive drivers
- Value existing assets and determine the effect of new projects on the industry cost curve
- Analyse competitors' assets in the global context to identify assets and projects for acquisition opportunities
- Benchmark against peers to understand your competitive position and assess risks
- Identify the impact of changing dynamics in the industry on evolving cost structures to optimise existing business strategies
The cost services provide global revenue and cost coverage for the following metals:
- Aluminium: Bauxite Mines, Alumina Refineries and Aluminium Smelters
- Copper: Mines, Smelters & Refineries
- Gold: Mines
- Iron Ore: Mines and Projects
- Nickel: Industry (Mines, Smelters & Refineries)
- Steel: Plants
- Zinc & Lead: Mines and Smelters
Wood Mackenzie's Cost Service is available by annual subscription and is accessed online within the client portal.
For more information on the Cost Service, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further product information
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: