PetroPlan is an intuitive refinery model for simulating petroleum refinery operations. It allows users to quickly and easily model refinery performance in a given economic environment for any refinery configuration. PetroPlan is an essential financial analysis tool for planning refinery operations or evaluating new facility additions, grassroots refineries, and alternate feedstocks.
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
Key Features - PetroPlan refinery model
- Flowsheet style simulation, with each process unit and stream corresponding to the actual refinery operation
- Simple input forms for entering block, crude assay, stream, blender and other data
- Linear programming to optimise the allocation of components into finished products of specified quality
- Non-linear process sub-models to predict yields, product properties and utility consumption based on unit feed quality
- Crude assay library with over 250 assays
- Built-in optimiser which varies the selected plant design/operation parameters to maximise the net profit
- Recycle streams automatically calculated
- Concise reporting with block-by-block report showing all information for the block, including product properties, on a single page
Key Benefits - PetroPlan refinery model
PetroPlan can help you to:
- Analyse asset profitability under various operating conditions
- Evaluate grassroots refinery configuration options, capacity additions and other refinery revamps, or test the effects of proprietary technologies
- Investigate the impact of different crude slate and select the optimum feed mix
- Quickly screen scenarios representing various combinations of investments, feedstocks and markets
- Study resource monetisation options or conduct crude marketing studies
- Calculate optimised blends as part of product blending operations
PetroPlan can be used in conjunction with the Refinery Evaluation Model which provides access to industry-leading refining data. When combined with PetroPlan, users have an unmatched capability to analyse and evaluate operational and financial characteristics of all major refineries in the world.
PetroPlan is available by annual subscription.
For more information on PetroPlan, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further product information
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: