Iron Ore Market Service
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
Wood Mackenzie's Iron Ore Market Service provides forward-looking, transparent analysis and commentary on supply, demand and price fundamentals for iron ore markets, all drawing on live, integrated databases.
- Ability to understand the future direction of the iron ore market
- Carry out strategic planning and quantify key risks
- Answer complex questions on production, consumption, trade and iron ore product (sinter, lump, fines) prices
- Have a clear, consistent and independent view of the global iron ore market and short-, medium- and long-term outlooks
- Access the full list of existing mines and their production levels, to help with acquisitions
- Compare our transparent analysis against your own proprietary data for key project evaluation
- Keep abreast of key industry events and their implications through access to topical Insights and web calls
- Monthly Outlook - a five-year forecast for demand, mine and product output and a two-year forecast for price
- Long-Term Outlook - detailed annual data and forecast of global ore, sinter, fine and lump production, consumption, trade, and prices out to 2030
- Interactive Tool - query historical and forecast data and run customised reports
- Insight Articles - drawn from expertise in Wood Mackenzie, these reports provide analysis of key issues and trends in the iron ore industry
- Access to Analysts - direct access to the iron ore experts and content authors
The Iron Ore Market Service is available by annual subscription and is accessed online within the Wood Mackenzie client portal.
For more information on the Iron Ore Market Service, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: