The Upstream Service provides country and asset level analysis on the global upstream industry.
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
The Upstream Service offers in-depth country level and asset level analysis of exploration, development, production and transportation. This means users have a wealth of independent commercial oil & gas analysis at their fingertips, from gaining an initial understanding at country level, through valuing at individual asset level, to monitoring competitors and identifying growth opportunities.
Upstream Service Key Features & Benefits
- Coverage of onstream oil & gas assets, those under development, and those likely to receive development approval in the coming years
- Unique proprietary supply database provides high quality information and more accurate upstream analysis
- Forward looking production profiles and cash flows allow you to value your own, or a competitor's upstream assets
- Global coverage means you can search worldwide for exploration and production growth
- Country Overview presentations, Executive Summary sections and Key Companies sections, allowing you to gain an insight into the crucial themes relevant to your focus
- Regional analyses grouped by industry topics (e.g. Deepwater, CBM, Shale Gas) allowing for quicker investigation of analysis within the same topic
- Country and asset level analyses provide a reliable first pass for screening opportunities
- Rolling updates of country and asset analyses keep the content fresh
- Advanced search functionality allows you to easily find the oil & gas information you need
- Access to experienced upstream analysts in region, for expert answers to your specific questions
- Instant access over the Internet with reports downloadable in PDF, Excel and Word formats
- Keep abreast of key oil upstream industry events and their implications
- Access to a credible 3rd party valuation of individual commercial oil & gas assets
- 'Email me when updated' feature enables you to get updates for specific analyses you focus on
The Upstream Service is available online by annual subscription.
For more information on the Upstream Service, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further product information
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: