North America Gas Service
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
Some of the key factors affecting the North American gas market relate to developing enough domestic and imported gas supplies fast enough to meet demand and stave off price spikes that could ultimately undermine market opportunity. Having a robust understanding of the market fundamentals is vital. The North America Gas regional module allows clients to understand the complex market dynamics and key influences and enables them to plan for the future. The coverage includes North America, Canada and Mexico.
- Weekly storage commentary delivered via website includes:
- Estimate of weekly storage based on weather and
'scraped' pipeline data
- Weather-based estimates 2 weeks ahead
- Standard set of Wood Mackenzie tables, charts and data
- Monthly Market Update
- Focused on supply, demand and price dynamics for 1-3
- Updated 18-24 price series for Henry Hub and Basis points
- Updated monthly US, Canadian and Mexican supply /
- Long-Term View (semi-annual)
- 20-year view of fundamentals and key trends in North
American gas markets
- Full dataset covering monthly supply, demand and price,
nationally and regionally
- Regular Gas Market Insights - Reports on key industry topics and market trends
- Attendance at WoodMac Gas & Power Forums
- Access to NAGS Analysts.
- Clarity on the future direction of the gas market in North America
- A consistent, independent view of the regional gas markets and price outlook
- Sensitivity testing to assist in strategic planning
- Flexibility and transparency, to compare against your own proprietary data for key project evaluation
- Ability to answer complex questions on gas flows and market dynamics, on a regional and country basis
- Consistent and reliable research that assists in internal analysis and planning.
North America Gas Tool
The North America Gas Tool allows quick access to the regional gas dataset, derived from in-depth, integrated value chain and fuel modeling. The Tool allows users to run queries on gas supply, demand, price, and infrastructure. With new detail on supply, demand, and infrastructure not available in the NAGS product, the Gas Tool provides all the data needed for serious analysis of North American gas markets. This data can be aggregated at various levels - supply by region, basin, or play, and demand by census region, state, or country. Clients can tailor output to their specific needs, through user specified queries of the underlying database, allowing for quick assembly of supporting charts, maps, and data tables for presentation.
The North America Gas Service is one module of Wood Mackenzie's Regional Gas and Power Services. The other modules currently offered are:
- North America Power Service
- European Gas & Power Service
- South East Asia Gas & Power Service
- China Gas & Power Service
For more information on the North America Gas Service, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: