Corporate Service - Comprehensive analysis and expert opinion on companies in the upstream sector
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
Wood Mackenzie's Corporate Service provides unique, in-depth insight on over 40 biggest upstream oil and gas companies and now also on 20 most prominent Mid Cap E&P companies. Our research is independent, and the Corporate analysis is based on our unique proprietary data. The metrics we use reach far beyond standard SEC disclosure and company presentations.
Key Benefits of the Corporate Service
- understand the key strategic challenges and opportunities for each company
- determine the financial strength of a company and the quality of its investment portfolio
- unique benchmarking analyses using both Wood Mackenzie and reported data
- identify the factors influencing commercial value now and in the future
- compare our view with a company's own projections
- gain detailed knowledge of a company's portfolio, including key upsides and downsides
- evaluate M&A and exploration performance and future strategic direction
- understand competitive strengths and weaknesses
Key Differentiators of the Corporate Service
- Fundamental bottom-up asset valuation methodology
- understand how value will evolve over time
- evaluate the quality of the investment pipeline through new project returns
- market premium to underlying upstream asset value
- In-depth upstream portfolio section based on proprietary research
- detailed understanding of the asset base
- identify key upsides and downsides
- Spot structural issues ahead of the competition using independent, bottom-up analysis
- identify underlying production strength and associated business development drivers
- evaluate the strength of the reserve booking profile using our unique 2p reserve database
- assess financial capacity in context with our proprietary cash flow projections
- Gain a more detailed understanding of exploration and M&A performance
- 2p reserves methodology to analyse underlying reserve additions and value creation
- detailed economic evaluation of major M&A deals and analysis of strategy
- high-level executive summaries for each company
- highlights and updates section with timely summaries of the outlook, key themes and material changes
- comprehensive reference sections addressing key themes, performance against peers
- comprehensive Excel data files updated quarterly
- regular 'Insights' - thought pieces commenting on major issues and topical events
- access to expert analysts to discuss issues arising from the reports
Corporate Service is available by annual subscription and is accessed online.
For more information on the Corporate Service, email email@example.com.
Further product information
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries:
Related Products & Services
- Corporate Benchmarking Tool
- Upstream Service
- Upstream Insights
- Global Economic Model
- Corporate Analysis Tool