Downstream Oil Service is a detailed analysis of the structure and dynamics of the downstream oil supply chain. It provides an essential understanding of European downstream assets and downstream market analysis, including participants and strategies.
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
Key Features - Downstream Oil Service
- Individual country reports for over 30 national markets in western, central and eastern Europe
- Evaluation of downstream infrastructure including refineries, logistics and retail networks
- Product demand trends and forecasts for national markets and key end-user sectors
- Assessment of market profitability through key channels of trade for main products
- Analysis and outlook for key market and regulatory drivers
- Individual company reports for over 25 companies with analysis of positions and strategies in each market
- Regular updates on refined product prices, margins and other key market indicators
Key Benefits - Downstream Oil Service
- Insight into the downstream infrastructure along the supply chain
- Understanding of the flows through the supply chain into different end user markets, including oil demand and product trade
- Assessment of current and future market attractiveness, including profitability through key channels of trade
- Insight into the strategies and competitive positions of the significant players active in the region
- Understanding of corporate performance benchmarks and profitability drivers
- Ability to benchmark country and company data
Downstream Oil Service is available by annual subscription and is accessed online within the Wood Mackenzie portal.
For more information on the Downstream Oil Service, email email@example.com.
Further product information
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: