Wood Mackenzie's PathFinder guides you to the answers your business requires. Discover the route to making the right commercial decisions using consistent, high quality data that you can rely upon.
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
Increasing competition for upstream opportunities dictate that E&P companies need to react faster to be successful. Decision makers must depend on high quality data to maintain an advantage, create robust strategies, replace reserves, assess opportunities, analyse competitors, understand key trends, acquire and divest assets.
Wood Mackenzie's PathFinder application is an international E&P database with integrated GIS that delivers high quality forward looking data in a spatial context. PathFinder's easy to use database and GIS interface allow you to interrogate reserves, production and economic parameters at an asset, corporate & country level.
Our independent status and continued investment to enhance our E&P data means you can rely upon PathFinder to help you make informed business decisions.
Key features of PathFinder:
- Unparalleled consistent coverage of around 120 countries comprising 23 geographic regions
- Comprehensive data on blocks / licences, fields, wells and transportation systems
- Forecast production, cost, valuation and throughput data for fields and transportation systems
- Quick and easy interrogation via "point and click" query construction
- Query results available in spreadsheet, chart or geographical map formats
- Seamless interface to Wood Mackenzie's web based Upstream Service and asset valuation tool, Global Economic Model.
Key benefits of PathFinder:
- Understand E&P trends by country & company
- Ideal for identifying / screening opportunities for acquisition or divestment
- Reliable independent data and analysis you can trust
- Forward looking forecasts on production and costs at asset, company & country
- Unique methodology allows you to see beyond publicly available commercial data
- Easy to benchmark historical E&A performance and future production against your peers
- Help support the formulation of strategy
- Easy to use GIS interface enables rapid visualisation & analysis of data in a spatial context
- Access to regional research experts for up to the minute analysis and opinions
- Export map images, charts and spreadsheets into other applications and presentations
PathFinder is a desktop application available by annual subscription and updated quarterly by DVD.
Current subscribers can access online training modules for PathFinder under the 'Product Help' link on the left hand side of the page.
For more information on PathFinder, email email@example.com.
Further product information
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: