Valuation of North American power assets
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
The deregulation of the North American power market has led to an increase in the building of power generation assets and an excess of power capacity. This has reduced the value of power assets, but by how much? Wood Mackenzie's searchable database gives you the answers in spreadsheet form.
Key features of the North America Power Valuation Tool
- valuation by parent company, plant, region, fuel and unit type, capacity and year built etc.
- ability to manipulate financial variables such as discount rate
- access to information on buyers of assets in the region
- plant detail by capacity, output, net revenue and heat rate
- valuations based on long term market conditions
- facility for running specific data or plant information through the model
Key benefits of the North America Power Valuation Tool
- provides valuations on more than 900,000 MW of North American power assets
- access to our North American Power experts
- benchmark the value of an asset or companies' portfolios against others in the region
- identify potential investment or divestment opportunities
The North America Power Valuation Tool is available online by annual subscription.
For more information on the Power Valuation Tool, email email@example.com.
Further product information
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: