Detailed and forward-looking assessment of global oil/NGL supply
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
Global Oil Supply Tool, a data-rich, interactive tool, builds upon Wood Mackenzie's strength in upstream analysis to provide an authoritative view on future oil/NGL, in terms of commercial production, reserves growth, other discoveries, and yet-to-find volumes. It also forecasts how each marketed crude stream will evolve over time in terms of volume and quality.
Global Oil Supply Tool can help you to:
- Benchmark your position on future oil supply against a respected, independent view
- Manipulate data to create bespoke pictures of local and regional supply
- Quantify the contribution of different sources and qualities of oil/NGL, including views of unconventional supply and frontier production
- Interrogate data on marketed crude streams by country, and understand how volume and quality (average API and sulphur) change over time
- Understand the issues influencing future supply in major producing nations, both OPEC and non-OPEC, and when - and why - shifts are expected to occur in the ranks of the top producers
- Interactive tool with global dataset detailing significant projects and components of supply
- Rigorous and transparent methodology
- Innovative quantification of the effects of reserve growth on production
- Wood Mackenzie's published breakdown of yet-to-find production, including frontier potential, and unconventional supply
- Crude quality (API and sulphur) trends and forecasts
- Marketed crude stream forecasts for over 300 exported crude streams
- Country Reports provide rigorous analysis of the top 35 producing countries and complement the data set. These reports include: insight into political and regulatory issues; assessment of important field and infrastructure projects; evaluation of reserves-growth potential; and analysis of recent exploration performance and future prospectivity
- Timely Insight articles provide up-to-date assessments of major developments in oil/NGL supply
- Monthly Supply Update highlighting key changes to the short-term outlook
- Direct access to Wood Mackenzie's supply experts
For more information on the Global Oil Supply Tool, email email@example.com.
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: