Unlocking supply and demand fundamentals across regional gas and power markets
Understanding regional markets within a global context is becoming more complex, giving companies greater opportunities but also greater risks.
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
Having a good understanding of the market fundamentals within the region in which a company operates is key to developing the best opportunities. Wood Mackenzie provides regional gas and power research services and tools, focusing on the forward-looking fundamentals of each market in a global context. The research provides analysis of the supply and demand dynamics, including analysis of the market structure to deliver a wholesale price forecast at key pricing points in each region. All services are accessed through annual subscriptions providing:
- regular market updates
- insight reports on key industry issues
- regular Forums
- access to data and tailored reports
Wood Mackenzie's unique approach gives you:
- Proprietary analysis, including regional gas supply profiles and costs of supply, plus bottom-up gas and power demand forecasts based on detailed bottom-up analysis
- Integration between the global and local upstream, power, LNG, oil and coal markets in analysing the regional gas market
- Insight into energy and environmental regulatory policy and market competitiveness
- Clear transparency of data and assumptions
- Dynamic analysis and data ranging from the short term through the long term.
- Insight into regional gas market supply and demand
- Insight into global oil markets and pricing
- Insight into global and regional LNG flows on regional gas markets
- An integrated view of regional gas markets, including LNG development
- Insight into regional power market supply and demand
- Insight into regional energy and capacity price outlooks
- The timing of new generating capacity requirements
For more information on the Regional Gas and Power Services, email email@example.com.
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: