South East Asia Gas and Power Service
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
The South East Asia regional module of the Gas & Power Service gives clients a robust outlook on each individual market, including the internal and external impacts. The module covers the market fundamentals in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Java-Bali, Sumatra and Peninsular Malaysia.
To request access to the demo website, click here.
The service provides a unique view of the gas and power markets in South East Asia, specifically:
- Regional level
- An integrated analysis of gas and power, revealing the
growing levels of connectivity between countries in the
- The regional impact of international coal, gas (LNG /
pipeline) and oil markets.
- Market level
- Regularly updated gas and power market information
- Detailed demand analysis relying on dynamic modelling
software that generates power and non-power gas
forecasts within individual markets
- Integrated, detailed gas and power dispatch modelling
- Gas price outlook at a sector level.
- Periodic Insight reports on topical changes in the industry
- Forums discussing the latest modelling outputs and industry trends
- Market coverage is available for Java-Bali and Sumatra, Peninsula Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
- Access to analysts.
Insight into the future direction of gas and power markets in South East Asia, specifically:
- Independent view of the regional gas supply-demand balance
- Consideration of alternative outcomes for use in strategic planning
- Flexible and transparent data to assist project investment decisions
- Analysis of gas and power market dynamics on a regional and country basis
- Quantitative comparison against internal analysis and planning
The South East Asia Gas and Power Service is one module of Wood Mackenzie's Regional Gas and Power Services. The other modules currently offered are:
- North America Gas Service
- North America Power Service
- European Gas & Power Service
- China Gas & Power Service
For more information on the South East Asia Gas and Power Services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: