Refinery Evaluation Model provides an independent appraisal of refinery competitive position. It offers an analysis and modelling capability for operators, analysts and investors.
If you are a client of this product or want to check if you have access, please click here.
Not a Client?
If you would like more information on this Service, click here to register your interest.
Key Features - Refinery Evaluation Model
- Global analysis built up at a regional level within three discrete modules
- Europe, Former Soviet Union, and Africa;
- Asia Pacific and the Middle East;
- North America and Latin America.
- Interactive database and mapping interface which provides detailed refinery data with the capability to benchmark refineries on over 130 different metrics
- Global transactions database profiling transactions since 2000
- Indicative crude/feedstock charge and yields in both weight and volume percent.
- Global economic reviews providing historical analysis of refining margins and key influencing factors, such as crack spreads, product price differentials and stock levels
Key Benefits - Refinery Evaluation Model
- Wood Mackenzie's Net Cash Margin methodology captures the key elements that have the greatest impact on refinery performance in terms of competitiveness and earnings.
- The financial model allows users to understand how changes in refinery configuration or crude slate can affect earnings performance, enabling assets to be compared both regionally and globally
- The Model provides additional analysis under various forecasted margin environments producing mid-cycle net cash margins which measure the underlying strength of a refinery and its operation
- All data from the Model can be downloaded into PDF or Excel for manipulation and further charting
Refinery Evaluation Model is available by annual subscription and is accessed online within the Wood Mackenzie client portal.
For more information on the Refinery Evaluation Model, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further product information
+44 (0)131 243 4477
+1 713 470 1700
+65 6518 0888
All other enquiries: